Citizen Support Center

Citizen Support Center

Use the Citizen Support Center to identify and Report a Problem in your area. If the problem is urgent and requires immediate attention, please call City Offices (320) 235-4913.

For issues with Rental Housing concerns, please use the Report a Rental Problem Form. 

Name :




Address :


Phone :

Problem :  
 Street Light Out
 Traffic Light Not Working
 Lawn & Weed Complaint
 Fallen Branch or Tree
 Pet Complaints
 Trash/Garbage Complaint

Additional Information :


Location of Problem :

Please respond to me via : 

  Email     Phone