Where Summer Fun Begins
The Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center is Willmar's premier facility to beat the summer heat! Take the plunge on one of two raging water slides! One slide is fully enclosed the entire way down and the other open with both emptying into an attached plunge pool at the bottom. Go for a swim in the six-lane recreation pool with depths of 3 to 5 feet or enjoy some diving with the 1-meter diving boards standing over 10 foot crystal blue waters. For the younger guests, we have interactive play features and a mini slide all surrounded by a zero-depth entry pool with a max depth of 18-inches.
Beat the Heat
The Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center also gives guest the perfect opportunity to relax while catching some sun in a chaise lounge, cooling off under the shade of 20-foot umbrellas or grabbing a snack or light meal at our full-service concession stand. Other amenities include:
- Chaise Lounges, Picnic Tables and Umbrellas
- Two 1-meter diving boards
- Two towering water slides
- Kiddie Slide with Zero depth pool and interactive toy features
- Six lane 25-yard recreational pool
AQUATIC CENTER PASSES AND RULES
- Day Passes: $3.00
- Season Passes range from $90 for individuals to $170 for a family of six, additional family members are $15 each. To purchase a Season Passes fill out an application and return to the Willmar Parks & Recreation Office at the Willmar Civic Center at 2707 Arena Drive.
AQUATIC CENTER HOURS
- Open Daily; 12pm - 7pm
- Watch for the Flags flying over the Aquatic Center for information on whether the Aquatic Center is open or not. Green means open all day. Yellow means the Aquatic Center will be opening late or will be closing early. Red means Closed all day.
- Follow Dorothy Olson Aquatic Center on Facebook for daily details and closings.