WILLMAR CITY CHARTER
As a home rule charter city, the Charter Commission is charged with the continual review of the Willmar City Charter to offer amendments to its rules for full Council approval or to make proposed amendments to a vote of the people for recommended changes. The commission must meet at least annually and certify their work results to the District Court. Nine (9) citizens serve for four (4) year terms and they are recommended to the Chief Judge of the district court who makes the appointments. Meetings are called by the Chairman.
Agendas, Minutes, and other information for this Commission are available online as provided.
To view these files go to Agendas | Minutes | Videos and select a specific year from the sidebar to the left.
Visit the City Calendar for a schedule of upcoming meetings.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Willmar City Charter6 documents
- 2021 WILLMAR CITY CHARTER 2021 WILLMAR CITY CHARTER
- 2018 Willmar City Charter 2018 Willmar City Charter
- Archived Charter 1968 Archived Charter 1968
- Archived Charter 1954 Archived Charter 1954
- Archived Charter 1943 Archived Charter 1943
- Archived Charter 1906 Archived Charter 1906