Miscellaneous Permits & License

Amusement Machine License Application
Annual license for the use of coin-operated amusement devices.

Café Restaurant / Theater / Soft-Drink / Taxicab / Bowling Alley License Application
Annual license where food is prepared on-site with one or more seats available for patrons to consume food on-site.

Consducting Business on Public Sidewalk Application
Central Business District use of sidewalk space for sales of merchandise.

Fire Alarm Permit
Registration of monitored fire alarm/sprinkler system to be renewed every 3 years.

Pawnbrokers Application
Annual license for individuals who deal in the purchasing of personal property, or other valuable thing on condition of selling the same back again at a stipulate price, or who loans money secured by chattel mortgage on personal property.

Service Parking Permit Application
Parking permit within the Central Business District for a service vehicle.

Storage/Sale of Fireworks Application
This permit is for the sale of fireworks indoors or out.

Taxicab License Application
Annual licensing application for taxicab services.